Corporations in Boston and Japan contribute to our Society's work and enjoy special benefits that enhance their daily work. These benefits include:
- Individual JSB memberships for employees
- Access to an extensive network of Japanese and American companies, government agencies, local institutions, and individuals.
- Email notifications about upcoming Japan related events in the greater Boston, and New England areas.
- Access to members only sections of the Society’s website, with the ability to post jobs listings and other classified ads at no cost.
- Company listing in the Membership Directory.
More About Corporate MembershipThe Japan Society of Boston, founded in 1904, is the oldest of more than 35 Japan-America Societies in the United States working to promote understanding between the U.S. and Japan.
Ties between Massachusetts and Japan have historically been of a very special character, and this relationship continues to thrive through the Boston's renowned cultural, technical and educational institutions, the active exchange of business and technology, and the large number of Japanese businesses and students in the greater Boston area. The Japan Society has helped to create a vibrant network among these rich resources, from museums to corporations, and seeks to make them more accessible to its membership and the general public
A 501c3 tax-exempt organization, the Society is sustained by donations, by annual memberships, by foundation grants, and by event admission fees. The Society's many corporate members represent major Japanese and American corporations, industry associations, professional service firms, and smaller entrepreneurial enterprises.